Cashman Physiotherapy is open
Monday to Thursday 7.30 am to 5 pm.
Friday 7.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Private Initial ½ hour appt $80
Private subsequent 15 min $60
ACC Initial ½ hour appt $40
ACC subsequent 15 min $30
There is a $5 discount for full-time tertiary students.
Payment options are cash, EFTPOS, cheque and all major credit cards apart from Diners.
We can normally see you within a day or two but if your condition is really urgent, discuss this with our reception staff and we will endeavour to see you even if we are fully booked.
In the majority of cases, no doctor’s referral is required. However, in the following circumstances you either will or should see your own GP first:
- If you think you have a fracture or a dislocation
- If you think you have Occupational Overuse Syndrome (OOS), ACC will only consider covering this with a doctors diagnosis
- You need major pain relief
- You require time off work because of your injury (only a doctor can permit this)
The initial appointment is a minimum of half an hour and subsequent appointments are 15 minutes long. We endeavour to be on time at all times so we request you to be on time too. However, circumstances beyond our control can mean that you might have to wait for a few minutes but it is extremely rare that you would have to wait more than 15 minutes.
Here is a list of things you should bring.
- Doctors referral, specialist letter and/or ACC documentation
- Appropriate clothing, shorts in particular and if coming in for a sporting injury, your footwear could be appropriate
- However, we do have shorts and gowns available for use.
In this case please either ring us or email your question using the link below. We will endeavour to answer your queries that business day.
Email us at email@example.com or ring on 04 472 3698.